Unified Communications (UCaaS)
For the IT decision-makers guide to UCaaS technologies, download the AVANT 6-12 Report for Unified Communications as a Service.
Communication technologies are now a critical infrastructure, central to every business model.
UCaaS streamlines operations, giving IT staff the ability to tackle once tedious tasks with the click of a button, freeing up bandwidth for higher-level concerns. Sales teams are acting with more precision since UCaaS integration with CRMs enables more efficient interactions with prospects and existing customers. ERP applications can integrate with UCaaS solutions too, so Finance spends more time atop the value ladder as well.
When voice and telephony are integrated with conferencing, email, and instant messaging, little efficiencies emerge in every interaction. Those efficiencies may seem of small import individually but ultimately translate to untold billions of dollars in value when multiplied across organizations over time.
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is a delivery model in which PBX (Private Branch Exchange) and collaboration applications and services are outsourced to a third-party provider and delivered over an IP network, typically the public Internet. It’s being driven by a growing desire to eliminate onsite hardware that requires maintenance contracts and ongoing management costs, as well as a great need for redundancy to mitigate costly outages. It enables a uniform telephony experience for all users, regardless of location, due to the availability of affordable bandwidth.
UCaaS is a managed PBX environment in the cloud that provides phone services to end-users. It replaces on-prem PBXs as well as SIP, PRIs, and POTS lines.
Tell us about your phone system.
- How old is it? Is it still under maintenance?
- Do you have a team to manage it?
- How many different vendors do you manage?
- What sort of redundancy do you have in place?
- How do you use your phone system today?
- Do you service customers with it?
Could you benefit from advanced reporting and analytics?
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Unified Communications as a Service SD-WAN
What integration do you have (or need) between your PBX and your LOB (IM, CRM) apps?
- What is your strategy around mobility? How do remote users interact with users on-prem?
- Do your end-users have a uniform experience across sites?
- What do you like or dislike overall?
EXPLORE YOUR SAVINGS
With the UCaaS TCO Analysis tool available through the DigiteBrain IT Concierge, you can explore how cloud communications solutions create substantial savings in the total cost of ownership over on-premise solutions, while also enabling a client’s team and business.
WHY CONSIDER IT?
- Greater redundancy
- Simplified administration
- Scalability and flexibility
- High call quality and redundancy
- Enterprise-class features
- Access anywhere
LET’S START THE PROCESS
Get Started Right Now! Request a Consultation.
There’s no time like the present! Contact DigiteBrain Today! Your P&L will thank you!