Managed Security is expected to grow from $17B in 2016 to $33B in 2021 (Markets & Markets)
A new company is hit with ransomware every 40 seconds (Kaspersky Security Bulletin)
91% of companies feel vulnerable to hacks (CFO Magazine)
79% of global companies experienced cybercrime in the past 12 months (Source: pwC/CIO & CSO Magazine, Global State of Information Security Survey)
$4 million dollars is the average cost of a security breach (IBM)
Security covers a broad range of services, from managed firewalls and IDPS to DDoS Mitigation and SIEM. Leading solutions analyze behavior to detect ever-changing threats, communicate with multiple systems to provide a comprehensive view of the environment, and include 24/7/365 Security Operations Center (SOC) support for event notification and remediation.
- What security or compliance regulations do you need to adhere to?
- How often do you undergo a third-party security assessment? Do you know what your weak spots are, and how to address them?
- In the event of a breach or attack, what policies and procedures do you have in place?
- What are the hours of operation for your internal or external security resources?
- Do you have a SIEM or log management system in place? If so, who reviews and correlates the alerts?
- How do you secure access to IT infrastructure and applications for remote users, BYOD employees, contractors, and third parties?
- How do you identify suspicious or abnormal behavior on your corporate network?
- Do you have any public-facing web applications or sites? What is the financial implication if those go down for an hour or a day?
- Pen Test – an attempt to gain access to a network or application via simulated attack; often required for compliance such as PCI
- Risk Assessment – the practice of evaluating an organization’s or IT environment’s current security posture with suggested recommendations for improvement; often performed in reference to a specific security standard or compliance regulation
- Managed SIEM – a real-time, managed solution for Security Information & Event Management, designed to provide a holistic view of a customer’s environment and correlate various data sources to identify threats
- DDoS Mitigation – a solution designed to block Distributed Denial of Service attacks from taking down a network or online application; especially relevant for businesses that do business online
- Access Control – a technique to regulate who or what can use resources or applications on a network; can include Single Sign-On and Identity Access Management
- Perimeter Security – a broad approach to fortify the boundaries of a network; may include firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, intrusion detection, and intrusion prevention.
- Endpoint Protection – a unified solution to protect desktops, laptops, and mobile devices; features include anti-virus, anti-spyware, and personal firewall
- Incident Response – an organized, forensic approach to investigate and remediate a security breach; can be on-demand or via a monthly retainer
LET’S START THE PROCESS
Get Started Right Now! Request a Consultation.
There’s no time like the present! Contact DigiteBrain Today! Your P&L will thank you!