Contact Center (CCaaS)
CCaaS has reinvented customer care and changed consumers’ expectations. In every industry, organizations that rely on legacy technologies will fail to meet those expectations and be left behind as clients shift to competitors who provide preferred channels of communication, such as webchat and SMS.
With every day that passes, the contact center takes on increasing strategic importance due to its great bearing on customer satisfaction, retention, and sales growth.
Decrease time spent on patching, upgrades, and application refreshes. Minimize soft costs. Increase the efficiency of internal communications. Track agent performance. Integrate ticketing with your PBX. Don’t let an outdated phone system or contact center stand in the way of your company’s KPIs.
What is CCaaS?
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) delivers call and contact center functions and capabilities as a service paid via a monthly subscription model. CCaaS features include inbound and outbound communication channels such as voice, email, webchat, and social media integration, as well as robust reporting capabilities to measure agent productivity and schedule forecasting. Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are rapidly becoming a core component of next-generation contact centers to enhance customer service by providing quick answers to FAQs without needing a live agent.
WHY CONSIDER IT?
- Improve customer service
- Data analytics
- Expand talent pool
- Line of business application integration
- AI/machine learning
CCaaS is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that replaces traditional brick-and-mortar call centers, allowing agents to work from any location. Additional benefits include built-in redundancy, flexibility, and scalability.
- What business interactions do you support with your contact center?
- How do you handle seasonal business spikes or call volumes?
- How do you provide redundancy for your contact center today?
- Which features would your contact center offer in a perfect world?
- Which channels of communication (voice, email, chat, SMS, social) do you support today? Which do you want to support in the future?
- What is your company’s social media strategy for inbound customer support?
- How do you support agents working from home or bringing their own device?
LET’S START THE PROCESS
Get Started Right Now! Request a Consultation.
There’s no time like the present! Contact DigiteBrain Today! Your P&L will thank you!